​You May Need A Commercial Policy If:

  • You are using your vehicle to transport goods or people for a fee
  • You use your vehicle to conduct a service
  • You need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work
  • You are hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business
  • Employees operate the vehicle or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.

Business vehicle policies protect the personal assets of both the employee and the employer from third party liability claims that personal vehicle policies do not cover. We provide liability, bodily injury, comprehensive and collision coverage(s). Whether you drive a delivery/service van, own a small fleet of cargo vans/trucks or run a full service body shop. We will find the business vehicle insurance to fit  the needs of your unique business. Providing a well rounded business vehicle policy that doesn't break your bottom line is our goal.  We work with you to determine what the best options are for you and your company. 

Commercial Auto

  • Couriers
  • Expeditors
  • Florists
  • Caterers that make deliveries
  • Electricians, plumbers or tradesmen making service calls
  • Retail operations
  • Household goods movers
  • Cargo vans
  • Delivery vans
  • Company vans
  • Mini vans
  • Passenger vans
  • Wheelchair vans
  • Step vans
  • Sprinter trucks​
  • Box trucks
  • Semi trucks
  • Flatbed trucks
  • Front loaders
  • Garbage trucks
  • Pickup trucks

​Examples of businesses that require commercial vehicle insurance include:

​Rutledge and Associates provide coverage for a variety of commercial vehicles, including:

  • Tank trucks
  • Tractors
  • Dump trucks
  • Auto hauler trailers
  • Flatbed trailers

And many more…

  • Roadside service providers
  • Auto club contractors
  • Rotational towing
  • Auto body shops
  • Auto mechanical repair
  • Full service stations
  • Auto salvage and auction haulers

Insurance solutions by Rutledge and associates